Monday, July 5, 2010

4th Of July

Hope everyone's 4th was as happy and joy-filled as ours!  My men spent most of the day blowing up firecrackers they bought with money they had left over from our trip.  I was super proud of them for bringing home money, but not sure how I feel them using it to purchase items that blow up.  Hmmm...


Later in evening we headed out to one of our favorite familys house for fabulous food, fabulous conversations, and a fabulous fireworks show, thanks to a group of pyros and jr pyros in the making.   It was...well, fabulous!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

It was great fun!! We'll have to do it again next year!!

ragtime4361 said...

So, Becky, did you have a fabulous day?! lol So happy that we all made it safely through the fireworks again this year. Have we ever thought about how many dollars are blown up each 4th of July? Would provide a lot of food for hungry people, I bet! But sure pretty to look at!
Cindy

Sara said...

I think that every year after we walk away from our small fireworks purchase I say to Jeremy, "We should just light our money and watch it burn!" Every year I think he tells me, "It's not as exciting!"